Monday, February 4, 2013

Just Be Yourself

One of the things that many scrapbookers ponder is the notion of their personal scrapbook style.  I have questioned and searched out my own personal style for almost as many years as I have been scrapbooking.  I guess one of the concerns I have always had is that I didn't want all of my layouts to look identical,  but at the same time...I don't want them to look like anyone elses either.  I want them to look all mine.  I try to let the photos dictate each individual layout but overall they have a similar feeling.  I suppose that's what it's all about .  To be true to myself and create from the heart.
 For the layout entitled: Now Wait  I used the following supplies: Bazzill for the card stock, the stickers are Sassafras, the flowers Basic Grey, the brads MME and the metal plate that reads imagine is MM.

 For the Tower of Terror layout I tried to evoke a feeling from the year of the towers supposed hey day.
 I added a little whimsy with the brad Mickey and I added the frame in the next picture because it felt like an art deco piece.  The stamps and other stickers are Graphic 45, the brads are MME, the flowers are Prima and the cardstock is Bazzill.  I am not sure who manufactured the patterned paper.
 

No comments: