Sunday, March 16, 2014

A fresh batch of inspiration

Last week my friend and I went on a little scrapbook shopping spree. We made a day of it and had so much fun.  The new stuff that I bought worked seamlessly with my stuff at home and I felt very inspired to create several new layouts. As a matter of fact, I had so much inspiration...I created 8 new layouts! I will share more tomorrow . Here are the first couple. I used a different technique to photograph them,not sure that I like the new method but I am always up for trying new things to try to get the truest picture of the layout. 
 I was so happy with these pics from last year. I used the patterned paper stack from DCWV "Vintage Collector"; the letters are American Craft; the Journal spots,chipboard and 3-d sticker is Cosmo Cricket and the Brads are Recollections.
 I used the patterned paper form DCWV again, the catdstock is Bazzill, the brads and chipboard is MME and  the canvas stickers are Recollections.

I used Heidi Swapp sprays to color the canvas stickers. I love that they have a surface that resists some of the color to make the design.  

No comments: