Sunday, March 9, 2014

A solitary scrapper

I am a solitary scrapper. I create best when I have no outside distractions. While I have been known to talk to myself while crafting, conversations with other people tend to be to distracting.  I used to go to the occasional crop but I found that they tended to serve as more of a social exercise than a time to actually get any serious scrapping done . Fast forward to today and I generally scrap at night, in the wee hours of morning or when the kids are at school. I try to carve out an hour or two here and there to complete at least 2 or 3 layouts a week.  Gone are the days of completing a layout everyday and that's OK. I still love scrapbooking.
 This layout came together quickly for me especially since I used a sketch. I fiddled around with it a little but I stayed pretty true to the original Page Map.The patterned paper is Basic Grey and the rest of the paper is Bazzill.  I think that the stickers are Colorbok but I am not sure.
 Close up of the circles, they are embossed.
 I continued on my Basic Grey trend with this layout, patterned paper and stickers are BG and I  added enamel dots from MME.  I kept this pretty simple and enhanced the title so it would stand out a little more.

Close up of title. I really like those enamel dots. They add a nice amount of dimension without to much bulk. 
Thanks for swinging by. Happy scrapping!

No comments: