Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A couple More

Both of the layouts that I posted today are from Easter but they are from two different Easters.  The first layout is from our Easter lunch that we hosted at our house this past Easter. Just Ian's folks and Mine, so much less stressful than the year before!
 I used a few different manufacturers on this layout: cs Bazzil, patterned paper We R Memory Keepers, journal tag & Bingo card are Jillibean Soup, the sticker pennant is Sassafras and the brad is MME.
 Here's a close up of the journaling and the sweet MME brad.
 This Easter layout is from last Easter when I had a group of over 20 people at our house! I used a lot of the same products for both layouts.  I love the bunnies in the We R Memory keepers paper...so cute!
A close up of the bunnies, a  crocheted ribbon from Recollections, canvas heart LYB, brad MME & the frame is Jillibean Soup.

No comments: