Monday, May 13, 2013

Washi fun

On my quest for more masculine paper I picked up a paper pad from Heidi Swapp with a travel theme.   I love the colors and they blend so  nicely with many of the  MME products that I have on hand.  Even though these pics were taken at the pumkin patch, I focused on the colors of the photos rather than the event.  Truth be told, I do that a lot!
 Added washi tape, wood frames and brads all by MME (but from different lines)
 The stars were a gift from a friend.  She picked them up at Staples for a buck.  I was pleased with how well everything worked together. I love the ease of working with an entire collection but I also really love it when I pull several different lines together to form a cohesive end product.  Very satisfying creatively.
 For the above layout I used a white piece of paper and a strip of almost every piece of washi tape I have.  (I left out a few Christmas ones.)
 The embellishments are MME from Indie Chic collection.  I started out with just a small cluster of embellishments but I just kept adding and adding.  LOL!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!

No comments: