Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Peach of a deal

I love  http://www.peachycheap.com/ I get some great deals through them and my most recent acquisition is no exception.  I hadn't purchased anything from them in a long time but the other day I was checking out what they had and I discovered a great collection of Washi tape from MME...I snapped that offer up right away.  A  few days later they had an amazing deal on MME's Indie Chic,  the entire collection mind you! I love how everything works together so well.  I was so inspired that I created 3 layouts shortly after opening the box! 
 Love how well the title works with this layout of the girls field trip to the capitol!
 I absolutely adore this garland! Buying a kit like this is a great way to play around with new products.  Everything would have been crazy if purchased separately.
 Isn't this paper versatile? I am not generally a yellow girl but I love the summery feel of it all.
 Everything is so yummy!
 went a little crazy with these banners! LOL
 A layout of a couple girlfriends.  I went a little patterned paper crazy with this layout but I do love how it turned out.  Every once in a while ya gotta shake up your style a bit and try something new.
 The yellow peeking from behind the picture was originally a tag about family but I loved the shape of it even if the sentiment didn't fit the layout.  I trimmed off the sides and added it to the picture.  To finish is off I also added a little bling. Looks like it was supposed to be that way right? LOL
Close up of the journaling tag and the chipboard banner.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

No comments: