Friday, May 17, 2013

Playing catch up!

I am just a little behind in the birthday layout dept.  These pics are from Evan's birthday last year.  I didn't get very many pictures due to the fact that I was entertaining the kids and running around like a crazy person!  I am  happy that I got a few pics though.
 My sweet boy! I chose to go very bright and playful with this layout to really capture the energy and craziness of a 6 year old's birthday party! LOL!  I love the canvas banner by LYB...so sweet. I tried to play around with it a little bit but it was pretty rigid.  Oh well!
 I added pop dots to the back of the Celebrate banner and layered the other tags in the back.   The cork and canvas shapes are from LYB (they were on clearance at M's), the patterned paper is from the paper pad Funfetti by We R Memory Keepers and the brads are MME.  I love it when a paper pad has patterned paper,  tags, letter stickers and even chipboard that coordinate all in one handy dandy paper pad!  Makes things super easy!
Finally starting to scrap my pics of the kids from this last Halloween. I used patterned paper from Martha Stewart, the brads & Washi tape are MME, the cork and canvas shapes  are LYB and  the twine is Teresa Collins.
A close up to see the twine and other embellishments. 
Have a great weekend all!

No comments: