Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Boy Layout

I am going to be honest, sometimes it's just easier for me to do a layout for a girlier page.  There are so many more embelishment options out there for girls and sometimes the boys get a raw deal.  For this layout of Evan I played around with a few different embelishments, I even included sparkly letters!
 Forgive me for the quality of this pic.  Today is a little overcast and I didn't quite have enough sun to capture the layout.  The layout is much more vibrant in real life.
 I love these Thickers because they remind me of a penny.  I also am still digging this cork, nothing says little boy like cork right? lol.  I  added a couple brads to help give it a little extra dimension and the buttons for a little extra interest.


  The three embelishment clusters create a visual triangle and  I inked the circle stickers to unify them.  The other day I brought home some Color Shine in teal by Heidi Swapp....so much fun.  It's difficult to tell from these pics but I added a couple sprays to this layout.  I love the subtle blast of color!  I am not sure why I hadn't bought any sooner.  I am going to have to buy more.

No comments: