Monday, April 29, 2013

I am a lazy scrapper

Yep, it's the truth. I am a lazy scrapbooker! I have everything close by and once I get started on a project I try to remain seated until the project is complete. In fact, after I clean up my space a bit I plan on taking pictures from my chair so you get a 360 degree view.  I even have my chair on wheels so I can glide effortlessly on my hardwood floor. Ah, it's the little things. Knowing how you scrap is half the battle and I realized a long time ago that I need to have all of my go to products within arms length.  I just hate getting up mid project, the interruptions put a damper on the creative flow.
 So here it is, one of the layouts that prompted my blog title for today.  I basically left this paper pad out on my desk from my last layout and decided to use it again  (and again and again!) As is turns out, I do not have very many boyish or manly patterned papers.  I guess I know what I will be on the lookout for next time I am at the scrapbook store! I do love this paper though and it worked well with the photos.
 Here's a close up: I think that I have used those canvas hearts from LYB on every layout since I opened the package, the wooden buttons are Prima, the dragonfly is Recollections, the brads are MME  and the bingo cards and star circle are just cut out from the patterned paper (Awesome Boy by Recollections)
 Ok, it should come as no surprise that I used Awesome Boy and another canvas heart.  For the title, I cut out the Sutter's Fort sign and added pop dots.
A closer look: the solid colored brads are MME & the other are Prima, the 3D sticker is K&Co, and the brass label is MM.
Thanks for stopping by & have a great week!

No comments: