Thursday, April 11, 2013

A fresh batch of photos!

I have to admit that I had fallen down in the photo department as of late.  Not the taking of the pictures mind you, rather the editing and development of them.  Needless to say I had a rather daunting task ahead of me of editing and deciding which photos to print.  We are talking several years worth.  Various field trips and other misc.outings  that had been hiding from me.  I had managed to print the big ones (Disneyland trips, pumpkin patch, Halloween etc.) but there were so many more that I had nearly forgotten about.  After that dreaded task was behind me I was able to pick up a fresh patch of nearly 300 new photos! I truly love the promise that a new batch of photos hold.
 The above layout and various pics were from this Christmas.  I had a Polar Express story time at work and I roped my family into helping out.  My dear hubby was Santa and the kiddos were elves.  Do I have an awesome family or what?!
 Our family really doesn't do the whole Santa thing anymore so I was happy to be able to use my Santa paper.  It is from Recollections "Joyful Christmas" , the wooden button is BG, the brads are MME and the stickers and flowers are MM.
 I inked the BG chipboard ornament and added some Zazz from AC to give it a little sparkle.
 I love the option of these prints form Wallmart.  I take pictures of my decorating to remind myself what my house looks like when it's clean. LOL I also use them as reference for the next time that I decorate for a particular holiday. 
 This tape from Glitz is awesome and looks like wood.  I love it! The scalloped edge you see peeking from behind is adhesive paper ribbon from K&Co.
A closer look at the grouping of embelishments.  Love this butterfly punch form Martha Stewart.  I predict that I will be using it on many future layouts.  The leaves are MM, brads BG & MM.

No comments: