Monday, April 22, 2013

One and I'm done!

I am not a marathon scrapper.  I generally scrap one  layout at a sitting.  Partly due to time constraints but also because creatively, one  layout is what I can muster! Every once in a while I  will  complete two layouts but that is very rare.  It always interests me to hear how others scrapbook.  My dear friend Cindy is a marathon scrapper.  She will complete an entire album in a night.  Still others love the social aspect of a crop and that's where get their best work done. I guess for me, scrapping is therapy and I love getting lost in a layout.  When I am scrapping I fully emerge myself in a layout...I try to close everything else out.  That is why I scrap in the wee hours, not as many interruptions. 
 The above is a layout of Evan and Jarod.  I was thrilled to use up the rest of my black web (remember that?) I am not even sure that is what it's called.  I also cut up and used a frame that I had ordered from QVC way back when. It is the rusty paper behind the brads as well as the Friend definition (also from QVC).  The canvas heart is Little Yellow Bicycle.
 Bought this Colorbok  patterned paper stack at Walmart on clearance for 2.50.  I couldn't pass it up!
 Still loving the butterfly punch from MS, canvas hearts & wood flower LYB, and the brads are MME. 
Close up of one of the brads, I added the you are my sunshine from another pack of MME brads and the little heart clip is MM.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments: